Sunday 7 October 2012

My face

This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 32; the thirty-second edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton. The theme for the month is 'An Untold Story'
This is all about an untold story of a selfish love. Who just tried to use me, and when i became assure of it, i left her.
And it defines that whenever you do something, wherever you go, whatever you are, trying to forget me. my face'll always stand in front of you, to whom you love very much.
And your soul just memorised me in every moment of our life which we spent together.
Its not a fiction, not an imagination, its a real story in a form of poetry, An untold story.

Everytime you look in the mirror
One thing is always there
Which you can' t bear
My face, my face, my face


i love you more than the height of sky
i am fed up with the word of why
which you just put in
every case, case, case

All the time i'm waiting for glimpse
Want to kiss in your juicy lips
miss you not even one rather
all days, days, days

you are the only whom i trust much
magic is in your every touch
there's the only thing which i live
very less, less, less


Everytime you look in the mirror
One thing is always there
Which you can' t bear
My face, my face, my face

while you walk on the street
light is gonna be dim
your shadow show instead of your
my face, my face, my face

you forgot me by your mind
but heart is very kind
which is always trying to
trace, trace, trace

memories are never deleted
it's the only thing which heart repeated
do everything what you want in
all the ways, ways, ways

Everytime you look in the mirror
One thing is always there
Which you can' t bear
My face, my face, my face

my face, my face, my face

my face, my face, my face

my faceeeee !!!!
The fellow Blog-a-Tonics who took part in this Blog-a-Ton and links to their respective posts can be checked here. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton. Introduced By: BLOGGER NAME, Participation Count: XX

8 comments:

  1. It happens!! You will grow out of the pain and move on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. time to move on and get ur life back
    ATB for BAT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pain reflected well in your words . Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :(

    The saddest line of this post is- "Its not a fiction, not an imagination, its a real story in a form of poetry, An untold story." ..
    I wish it was fiction.
    Hope you find peace and happiness :) Takecare..and All the best for BAT32 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Virender,

    I think it is time for you to move on. Life is not just love, move on, and I'm sure you will find someone who will be yours till your last breathe. :)

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Viru, Things will change, time will heal all the pain. Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you could put in a little effort on your grammar, and your poems will become even better.

    I found Hindi ones too on your blog... nice.

    This one: I think the 4th line repetition of words can be avoided. It is a bit monotonous. Otherwise, you have expressed yourself well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wonder how the realization of selfish love can product such poetry? Were you serious?

    ReplyDelete